Fork Tailed Devil

MP3 Disk Won't Play

OK, what am I missing? I created an MP3 disk, but it won't play in my mp3 player that is in my truck. I'm using version 4.5.0.3661. I set it to finalize the disk and verify the content. I've tried different disks. An MP3 disk I made months ago with a different program plays fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

Many thanks for this topic. I use CDBurner XP for burning mp3 cd's to play in my car and since 4.5.0.3661 had the same issue as described above.

Changing the file system fixed it.

Has the default file system changed since that version?

I signed up just to post a thankyou to this thread!

I was making a CD for my dad for a roadtrip he was taking and I screwed up the first CD and would have been screwed until I found this thread. 

ok this is getting frustrating ive' recorded 2 cd-r with iso/joliet but they won't read in my family car the radio just says "reading,reading,wait..." forever i'm starting to think this is computer problem or cd i've been using Vertabin cd-r anyone can you help me