Sign in to follow this  
chrisjj

Support for cue sheet embedded in FLAC

Please support cue sheet embedded in FLAC.

Currently when Audio compilation window track window drag and drop or Add receives a FLAC with embedded cue sheet, the cue sheet is ignored i.e. one track is created. I'd like tracks to be created following the embedded cue sheet, just as happens with a .CUE file.

This was tested on CDBurnerXP V4.4.1.3243, Windows XP, and a FLAC with embedded cue sheet created by foobar2000 playlist Convert, Generate Multi-Track files and a track-constant value entered in Name format & grouping pattern:.

Workaround: instead use Burrrn.

I don't have this feature in foobar2000. Please provide a sample track, implementing this feature might be simple, depending on how the Cue sheet is embedded.

> I don't have this feature in foobar2000.

It can be seen here:: Screenshot

> Please provide a sample track

A sample FLAC with embedded cue sheet, containing two tracks: www.chrisjj.com/temp/SampleofFLACembCUEforCDBXPtrial-twotracks.flac .

PS I tried to upload this as an attachment to the original post, but got "Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file" even if i changed the extension. This on Win7, Firefox 14.0.1. Any idea why?