FLAC files produce Burning error with version 4.51.3868

When I attempt to Burn Audio CD using FLAC format files I get the following error.

Burning error occured

An error occured while burning the disc. Most likely the disc is not useable.

Usually, these errors happen if the inserted media is not compatible to the drive or of poor quality.

Details

WIN32 error:

CStarBurn_StarWaveFile::CStarBurn_StarWaveFile(): File C:\Documents and Settings\Leland Smith\Local

Settings\Temp\TempRips\e0e72bb5-e5c2-4f13-a8ea-55b57b9b59cd\Earth

I checked the box to report error to you

My environment:

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3

CDBurnerXP version 4.5.1.3868

PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111D Firmware: 1.19 (This burner has worked with your software for years)

If I convert the files to a different format (MP3) and use the same disc that was reported bad using CDBurnerXP the CD is created without error.

If I use the FLAC files with a different burner (Foobar 2000) CD is created without error using disc reported bad by CDBurnerXP

I have been able to use FLAC files with earlier versions of CDBurnerXP but the last few updates have FAILED.

Please point me into the right direction with this error

Thanks............Lee Smith

Thanks for quick response. All of the flac files are larger than your max file size for Attach Files. The smallest file is 10,067KB. Do you have another method to get the file to you.