Sign in to follow this  
pumeluff

Wrong Media Size

Hey guys,

I have a problem with CDBurner XP, I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I just don't understand it.

cdburnern3ys6.jpeg

In this scrennshot you can see that the program thinks, that a normal disc with 80min has ~667MB. In my opinion, this is wrong, because in fact it has over 700MB. When I try to burn a disc with 79:30min, it isn't possible because CDBurner XP thinks my disc is too small.

How can I fix this? I haven't tried to choose CD 90 min, but that can't be the solution.

Thanking you in advance

pumeluff

The descriptions are indeed incorrect, will fix these for the next version. If you select any of these items, the correct size should be used despite the incorrect description.

Old version used to give 79m58s on a 80m blank CD-R disk. New version only shows 79m 13s can be used.

Not sure from above response if  this is just a descriptive error and 79m 58s can be used , or a bug that will be fixed.

Please advise.