Sign in to follow this  
jpmackay

Memorex DVD+RW 4X|4.7GB/Go|120min

I have trouble trying to burn the ISO image on those disk ( Memorex DVD+RW 4X|4.7GB/Go|120min ) on your latest version of CDBurnerXP on my desktop. No problem about the compatible drive as your program recognize my LG DVD burner. But with those disks no and your program kept telling me that the disk is not rewritable but it is. What I want to know how do I tell your program that the disk is rewritable. Or your program doesn't like Memorex?? Oh I did use the other disks with different name brands and still the same. Let me know if that is the bug of your program or something that your program have to recognize the DVD+RW disks as rewritable.

Thank you,

John P. Mackay

Can you show a screenshot of the disc information window? Do other burning applications suffer from the same issue? It could be a defect of the drive then. I am not aware of issues in CDBurnerXP with erasing DVD+RW at this point.

The problem is the DVD drive not the DVD+RW disks as I put one disk in LInux program and burn the iso image on the disk. It's working with one of my laptop.

Thank you,

John