Sign in to follow this  
DeftEsprit

No longer working for me

Was working fine on my current system.  I closed it, updated the program, and could not run it anymore.  The process starts but no splash screen.  I also cannot kill the process.  I have to reboot to make it go away.  I've completely uninstalled, deleted any files, and removed leftover registry keys and values.  I installed the previous version...same thing.  I also removed and reinstalled the .Net framework...no luck.

I am running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and avast for AV.  Disabling avast did not make a difference either.  Anyone else seeing this?

I installed the SPTD drivers.  I then installed CDBurnerXP with the additional languages (full) and it works. I did not enable the drivers in the INI file though.  Is it possible there is something critical in the language files?