Sign in to follow this  
rickster6991

Need precise instructions to...

Hey guys,

Here is what I am trying to do.  I need to burn about 65 mp3 files--and then convert to "audio cd" format onto as few cd's as possible.  It is my understanding that CDBurnerXP converts mp3's to wma files--is there an option to choose just "audio cd" --so that they will play on almost any cd player??  And will this program "span" the files over multiple cd's for me?  I have a huge spreadsheet outlining this whole process, and it is telling me that I will need about 107 cd's for the entire project. This project is grinding my last nerve, please help me!  Thanks in advance!!!!

Spanning is not supported for audio discs at this point (you can do that manually). However, CDBurnerXP will not convert to WMA but to "WAV" if you will, simply the audio format that is required by the audio CD specification. So yes, that should play on all CD players.