Sign in to follow this  
1976kjell

Name of CDs/ DVDs

If multiple CDburnerXP files/burning set ups opened on the screen, its impossible to see which file is which. On the most upper line, the name of each file/burning set up is always "Disc*". It should have been the name of the CD. If I have saved a file as  "summercd2013", the should stand instead of "Disc". "Disc" is ok if a new set up is opened, but after it has been saved and opened again, the name of the CD should stand on the most upper line. When a CDburnerXP file is opened, its not possible to find the name of the cd overall on the screen. On the bottom line, its also "Disc" on each set up/file.

I found the answer by myself: To rename the disc (default name is just "Disc"), click the Disc on the left once and press F2 key to edit the name. Type the new name and press Enter key to confirm changes.