maboo

cd burner 4.5.... doesn't read cd's contents in win 8...

Hi,

asus n56 vz, win 8 pro 64 bit, cd burner last version, DVD writer: PIONEER BD-RW BD.

Though the pc can read all the cd\dvd and their contents, cd burner can identify the devide Pioneer but cannot read\erase\write the cd\dvd - rw.

The error message is:

qvu6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

or sometimes it hangs with this error detail:

Descrizione:
Stopped working

Firma problema:
Nome evento problema: CLR20r3
Firma problema 01: cdbxpp.exe
Firma problema 02: 4.5.1.4003
Firma problema 03: 5174b5e8
Firma problema 04: cdbxpp
Firma problema 05: 4.5.1.4003
Firma problema 06: 5174b5e8
Firma problema 07: 53f
Firma problema 08: 3f
Firma problema 09: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX
Versione SO: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
ID impostazioni locali: 1040

Leggere l'informativa sulla privacy online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=190175

Se l'informativa sulla privacy online non è disponibile, leggere quella offline:
C:\Windows\system32\it-IT\erofflps.txt

the dvd peripheral works with windows programs, I've done the recovery cd without any problem..

I've tried different kinds of cds, I've tried to run the program as administrator, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it, I've tried the older version but that version doesn't recognize the cd peripheral, I've tried another free software to burn cds but the error is the same of cd burner 4.5.... it can't see cd's contents and the reporting message is the same I've attached previously...

it has randomly happened three times that cd burner xp worked properly.. but then, keeping unchanged the settings, it didn't work again..

so, can someone tell me how to solve it? are some settings to able\enable in win 8? is there a problem of driver compatibility even though cd peripherals seems to be recognized?

thanks for any suggest

maboo