floele

CDBurnerXP 4.5.2

6 posts in this topic

I've just released version 4.5.2 of CDBurnerXP. This release includes two new features, both of them very popular on UserVoice:

• Printing a thumbnail view of data discs. This will print all image files, as well as music files that contain album art, as thumbnails with file names. There are only two options yet, if you need more customisability, just let me know.
  • Verification of video DVDs. While this does not match the user voice request since audio discs can still not be verified, this is as good as it gets, because audio CD verification is not really reasonable from a technical point of view.

Thanks for posting and voting for new ideas on UserVoice :smile:

I just want to offer a sincere thanks for your outstanding program.  I'm not an expert and CDBurnerXP is just what the doctor ordered.  The download process is clean, quick and honest.  The program may be free but it is every bit as feature full as any retail version (why aren't you charging a fee for using this great software.)  CDBurnerXP solves a particular issue for me.  In order to load pictures into the MySync system on my Ford Fusion, the DVD or CD must be in the ISO 9660 format.  With CDBurnerXP, it was so simple to select that format before burning the disk.  I haven't seen any other burners that provide this feature (including Nero.). Congratulations on your award winning software and your integrity.  Bob Z.

I've just released version 4.5.2 of CDBurnerXP. This release includes two new features, both of them very popular on UserVoice:

• Printing a thumbnail view of data discs. This will print all image files, as well as music files that contain album art, as thumbnails with file names. There are only two options yet, if you need more customisability, just let me know.
  • Verification of video DVDs. While this does not match the user voice request since audio discs can still not be verified, this is as good as it gets, because audio CD verification is not really reasonable from a technical point of view.

Thanks for posting and voting for new ideas on UserVoice :smile:

So, is there a download link?

I just want to offer a sincere thanks for your outstanding program.  I'm not an expert and CDBurnerXP is just what the doctor ordered.  The download process is clean, quick and honest.  The program may be free but it is every bit as feature full as any retail version (why aren't you charging a fee for using this great software.)  CDBurnerXP solves a particular issue for me. You can read more here about the pro extender. In order to load pictures into the MySync system on my Ford Fusion, the DVD or CD must be in the ISO 9660 format.  With CDBurnerXP, it was so simple to select that format before burning the disk.  I haven't seen any other burners that provide this feature (including Nero.). Congratulations on your award winning software and your integrity.  Bob Z.

Hi Floele where is the option to print thumbnail view of data discs?