Sign in to follow this  
ste_bhoy

internal sdk error...

hiya

ive been trying to burn an audio disc on a good quality brand new unused just out the box *maxell cd - r* and getting "internal sdk error" where the disc actually ejects. here is the thing though - when trying to burn movies (mp4; avi etc.) with convertx to dvd4 that is doing the same thing which leads me to *assume* that this may be a win7 or hardware problem (?) and not the actual software. anyway im just looking for a fix. also - i have enabled logging and sent said reports but where do i find the logs on this machine? im racking my brain with this damned problem and im so *sure* this is a windows 7 bug or some fkn hardware. its really annoying the damn well shite out of me lol! 

on a side note: i have been using cdburnerxp since first came out (and have donated). probably one of the best freeware progs ive ever used - kudos to you author! 

i swear i smell a windows 7 (64bit) bug here author dude. obviously these are assumptions but i know my computer shit   :D

pls get back to me, cheers man! 

edit:  also have utorrent; winamp and chrome running when trying to burn. 

cheers. 

stedun.at.sky.com   

Edited by ste_bhoy