cgazsc

Can't copy Win 7 DVD

Every time I attempted to copy my Win 7 DVD using my single DVD drive, it would copy the source just fine(maybe 4-5 minutes) then eject source and ask for a blank DVD.  I insert the blank and close door, but after about 15 seconds the door opens and CDBurner XP(4.5.2.4214 & 4.5.1.????) is asking for a new operation.  No error message or anything.

If I copy the source DVD to my HDD then copy the files to a blank DVD(same one), it works just fine.  I will give it an A for consistency...it does the same thing every time.  Ideas???

I don't see any message, so it must just return to the original settings tab.  Just as if I had just started it.  Usually when it kicks out a target disc, it'll "disc can't be be written to" or "not enough space on disc" or something.

Hm...it works fine for me both in theory and in practice. Can you possibly share the log in the second tab? Would be interesting to know how far it proceeded in the process.

Also interesting would be a screenshot of the disc information window (for the disc to be copied), so that I know a bit more about the data type.