Sign in to follow this  
chuckg7md

ISO back to New DVD- problems

I have some video files.  I was successfuly in copying them over to a new DVD - no problem.

I then decided to use those same file to create an ISO image to make it easier to make future copies if needed (just one file to keep track of).

-- but then --

I had occassion a few days later to make another copy and decided to use the ISO file.

Evenything seemed to be going fine, but the program never completed the burn - at least not within the program - it never finished and closed the burn in-progress window.   

After 15 minutes (the original burn took less than 6-7) it was still running.    When I 'canceled' the program, it finished out finally.

when I checked the resulting copy, IT WORKED JUST FINE.     CDBXP did not tell me it was done and close out.  

Is there something else I need to do or it is something that needs to be fixed?

background:

Using Windows XP ver 5.1  SP3

Burning using an ATIVA CD/DVD burner (it's working fine and did the regular burn just fine).

As far as I can tell - I have the most current version of CDB.

Thanks for any help you can provide.