Can't start CDburnerXP

Can't start CDburnerXP 

Win7 professional 64 bit (up to date) as admin - no error it just happens nothing!

Tried it with official version and minimal builts up to: cdbxp_setup_4.5.2.4220_x64_minimal...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i'm encountering the same problem. I tried all versions (installer, portable, x86 and x64, also with and without admin-privileges) with the same result: After starting "cdbxpp.exe" the dialogbox for choosing language pops up. When pressing OK Button it disappears and nothing else happens. However i can see in the process explorer, that it is running, but no UI is shown. I was using this great Program before and now it stopped working from one moment to another.

Hi there, me again. Sorry for my last post (Reading the hole thread is a good idea :oops:). As you wrote in your linked FAQ, VirtualDrive Pro was the reason, why it didn't work. I just uninstalled it and voila, here it is :-P.