Sign in to follow this  
Scr1p

CDBurner created defective Image and does not burn correctly

Hello all ! First of all, my english is not the best.

my aunt had tinkered a few months ago a PC together , AMD APU , 8GB RAM.

She is a photographer and burns constantly DVD's , so I built her a DVD / CD burner, so she could then burn first and create images .

So yesterday I gave her a second Installed drive so they can make direct copies. We have to first test a DVD which is described approximately with 2GB inserted, and a blank disc into the other drive. CDBurnerXP starts to burn and is ready in less than 2 minutes, the DVD is but little has been described, but not  Have also swapped the drives , so in the other the DVD and the blank. Same effect. On the DVDs to be copied, VIDEO_TS data are on it.

Create images no longer goes, he creates within 1 minute of a 2-3 GB DVD described an image of the ~ is just 1.34 MB.

Also have different DVDs used , no improvement.

CDBurner already reinstalled , played the latest updates , all sorts of settings tested in CDBurner , copied with and without caching directly.

Before the second Drive was installed , you could still create images , not anymore. Have the second Drive away again , but the problem remains now exist .

I don't think the problem is related to the second drive. If creating images of existing discs no longer works, this is the actual problem that needs to be addressed. First of all, did you try both image types and do they both fail?

Both Image ? You mean, Source -> Drive to Destination -> Drive 2 and Source -> Drive to Destination -> Hard Disk ?

Yes, both types do not go. In both cases, the burning or copying is less than 2 minutes.