Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcmaczek

audio

Guest mcmaczek

I have problems with burning audio CD. First problem whas, that program didn`t see any recorder (I have Lite-On x52), than when it started to work, I could`t drag any wav track, becouse program started to think...and kept thinking and thinking... :?

Is it a problem of beta version?

Guest mcmaczek

Yes. It works with other burning programs. Also it works in CD Burner XP Pro, when I burn data ( photos or films). Only when I tried to choose recording audio CD problems started to apear.

Well, in this case it is a problem with the audio library (we use different for both) and we won't be able to solve this problem. We can only wait until this library is updated.

The problem with wav-files could be fixed in next version.

Guest mcmaczek

I have just installed the older version, .113 again and it seems to work fine even with audio files, so maybe it there is some bug in the lates version.

Guest mcmaczek

Yes. Only when I updated it to .115 version it started to have problems. When I chose an audio option, program didn`t see any compatible recorder, and then when it finally started to work, peering some audio files to burn caused terrible slowing down of the program.

Guest mcmaczek

Sorry. My mistake. I burned one CD with wav. files and there are some very loud noises, when I play it on HI FI. i bured it using Nero and it plays fine, so it seems that this program has problems with wav files or even with audio CDs.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.