Sign in to follow this  
Ivan

Error In Windows ME

I am Running Windows Me With All current updates i am using a supported burner a sony 52x/24x/52x CD-RW Model CRX 230E when a select what type of cd i want to create i.e data audio etc the program scans for a recorder then i receive the following error no Recorder found may be busy or not supported i have tried to reinstall the newest ver 2.2.2 no luck!!! also i have reinstalled the burner still nothing please someone help??????[:)][:0][:0]

try this.go to my computer. right click the cd drive. select properties. see if recording is checked for the drive. sometimes you have to try checking(or unchecking) the record box.do you have any other recording sofeware installed?(Roxieo?)

I guess i could do that if a had to but i have used a few of those programs and do not care for them also cdburnerxppro worked after the intial install but then a receive a error that CDBXPP.exe has caused a error in kernel32 i rebooted and since them i am getting the cannot find recorder error

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.