Sign in to follow this  
flowecdbcb16

CDburnXP 453-4746 hangs

Hi

I can't start CDb in the Copy and store function to produce an iso - see attachment. After clicking the input box, the cursor blinks for a file name, but keyboard input is not accepted - just dead.

It worked a few days ago. Another keyboard behaves the same, and .Net Framework 4.5.1 is installed (Paint.Net works). The advice to try to change some entry in the config file just led to start failure with "some file missing" and error code. Makes no difference whether the disk is yet in the drive or not.

Btw: what is the "..." button good fore? It seems to me to be unlikely to find an appropriate file name somewhere?

Many thanks for your help - flowe

W7Prox64

post-56945-0-81751600-1399822760_thumb.j

Btw: what is the "..." button good fore? It seems to me to be unlikely to find an appropriate file name somewhere?

Believe it or not, that is what the button does. Clicking it would have shown you. You can't type in that box manually (you never could).