Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SadBurner

Vers. 4.5.3.4746 - Internal SDK error CStarBurn_ScsiTransportSPTI::ExecuteCDB()

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I just moved my PC from XP to Win7 prof 32 Bit.

 

CDBurnerXP 4.5.3 was working fine with Windows XP but failed with Windows 7 prof. 32 Bit !!

 

With completely IDENTICAL hardware (TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653B ATA Device is old, but was found in compatibility list) ...

 

TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653B internal (IDE/EIDE)

 

... even the latest version can't burn any CD (tried to copy an extisting CD and make an audio CD)

 

cdbxp_setup_4.5.3.4746_minimal

 

Please see details of the SDK error at the screenshot.

 

I hope, it's easy to find that bug, because I like this software and would become more sad, if I had to change it ... ;-)

 

If you need more information regarding this error, please contact me.

 

Thank you in advance

Günther

post-59040-0-93654700-1401407547_thumb.j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi floele,

 

it's a pretty long time I'm already waiting (10 weeks!). Are you sure that you'll get an answer from StarBurn or do you recommend to buy new Hardware ?!?

 

Best regards

Günther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've been looking into this, I am not sure if this is fixed yet though. They have been working on a few other important issues for the past few weeks, but also purchased some devices for reproducing problems I reported. First of all I'd suggest to try the recent release, maybe they have already done it.

 

If not, let me know and I'll ask about the progress on this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi floele,

 

I'm VERY sorry, but I forgot to reply and say THANKS for your help!

 

Since Version 4.5.4.5143 it works fine again! :) :) :)

 

Best regards

Günther

 

P.S.: How can I change my nickname ... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi floehle,

 

another problem appeared. Last week I installed the latest version, but without success:

 

If I make a copy on an audio CD (old original CDs or own compilations, guaranteed without copy protection), I can't listen to the first track, even on different devices.

The first song becomes part of the CD, the player shows "track 1", but I can't hear anything. If I skip to the 2nd track, everything works fine.

 

Do you have any idea?

 

Do you need any logfile to analyze this problems?

 

 

Best regards

Günther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi floehle,

 

OK, can you please forward THIS item to StarBurn?

 

Is it possible to downgrade to bypass the problem ? If yes, to which version?

I'm still working with Win7. May be, I don't need the current version which is designed to run with Win 8.1 / Win 10?

 

Best regards

Günther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.