Disc Spanning

CDBurnerXP is the best DVD burner available.  The most useful feature for me is disc spanning. 

There are two bugs in the feature though.  When an error occurs, the disc number still gets a green checkmark, and the UI moves on to the next disc.  Sometimes the burn speed is changed after a burn error.

The disc is ejected after an error.  If I close the tray and try again, sometimes the disc will burn OK.  Maybe you can add a feature to keep trying to burn a disc until it's successful instead of ejecting it?

Thank you for making a great application available for free.

• 2 weeks later...

I burned this set of discs again with 4.5.3.4746 because of the date bug in 4.5.4. This time there were no errors with the burning. All the discs verified OK. But some of the discs are not readable in the original burner or in another DVD reader.