Capt41n

Unable to burn mixed mode disc

Hey guys,

as mentioned in the title, I downloaded CDBurnerXP only to burn a stack of mixed mode discs. More precisely, audio tracks in a total length of 78' and a few text files. I followed the instructions on https://cdburnerxp.se/help/Miscellaneous/mixedmode, but got stucked in the burn settings dialog, because there is neither a Let me choose advanced settings nor a Track at Once / Pause between tracks option.

Any Help?

Thanks in advance

(Downloaded and installed CDBurnerXP just a few hours ago, so I'm new to it and using ver. 4.5.4)

Thank you, I was not sure if this option would implicate Track at Once, which I thought would be critical for success. Nevertheless, inserting the unfinished disk into my drive to burn the second part, CDBurnerXP crashed trying to read the CD. Is there anythings else apart from the guide I need to do?

Not exactly, I heard the drive running for- and backwards, but the program did not react anymore. When I tried to stop it via task manager, it asked me for saving the collection (or sth alike), but as soon as I answered to this (which btw was possible) the program remained frozen (still trying to read sth I believe).

I will try it one more time this weekend and let you know. Thanks to this point nonetheless :)

OK then Windows basically hung up when trying to read the burned CD for whatever reason. Usually ejecting the disc brings it back to normal, worth a try.

For me it always shows the disc is closed after traying with <finalize> unchecked. I have tried several times and still no luck. It just doesn't work. Program always finalize session!

After first step of this tutorial my cd is finalized and I can't use it to another step. That's it.

I had the same issue. The instructions don't mention it but be sure to also UNcheck "Enable CD-Text". Doing so solved the issue for me.