maximistik

Error when saving project (Ошибка при сохранение проекта)

Hi.

Файл локализации CDBurnerXP не содержит ничего похожего. Возможно, это сообщение windows об ошибке.

Каким образом эту ошибку можно воспроизвести?

Я не думаю, что это ошибка Windows, скорее это ошибка программы, не поддерживаются некоторые знаки различных алфавитов в названии файлов или папок... Ошибка возникает после сохранения проекта, состоящего из мультимедийных файлов.

Hi, floele.

Sorry.

Error translation is: "FileTime value is not valid in Win32. Parametr name: fileTime".

I said that CDBurnerXP translation file contains nothing like that error. And made an assumption that it is an operating system error.

maximistik saing that this is CDBurnerXP error because it not supports some signs of different alphabets in the name of files or folders. The error occurs after he save the project, consisting of multimedia files.

Hm, I probably need to know what file is causing the issue. I don't quite see a reason though why saving should fail, since it doesn't manipulate any files other than the saved XML file.

Привет, извиняюсь, что не отвечал раньше. Эта ошибка скорее всего связана с символами различных алфавитов, которые не поддерживает CDBurnerXP. При нажатии на OK проект НЕ СОХРАНЯЕТСЯ. Hi, sorry that didn't answer before. This error is probably related characters of different scripts that do not support CDBurnerXP. When clicking on OK, the project is NOT SAVED.

post-59397-0-00553400-1419075627_thumb.j

Hi, floele.

Sorry.

Error translation is: "FileTime value is not valid in Win32. Parametr name: fileTime".

I said that CDBurnerXP translation file contains nothing like that error. And made an assumption that it is an operating system error.

maximistik saing that this is CDBurnerXP error because it not supports some signs of different alphabets in the name of files or folders. The error occurs after he save the project, consisting of multimedia files.

Думаю, что из-за этого. I think that because of this.

A translation would be great because I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

Привет, извиняюсь, что не отвечал раньше. Эта ошибка скорее всего связана с символами различных алфавитов, которые не поддерживает CDBurnerXP. При нажатии на OK проект НЕ СОХРАНЯЕТСЯ. Hi, sorry that didn't answer before. This error is probably related characters of different scripts that do not support CDBurnerXPWhen clicking on OK, the project is NOT SAVED.

post-59397-0-88170300-1419076364_thumb.j