Sign in to follow this  
WWebber

Data Disk / Multisession Continue

Somehow I do not understand the logics.

a) I create a Multisession disk with some files

B) I use "continue disk" the next time and import the previous session.

c) I cannot see any file dates

d) there is no option to compare the already stored files against new files to append or replace (as there are no file dates?!)

Both WinOnCD and Nero handle(d) this a lot better..

add B) another issue ==> If I do not use "continue disk" when I create a new project, I cannot use "import session" - it always does not import anything.

Unfortunately, the underlying burning library does not provide DateTime info when importing files from a previous session. I added a workwound for the next version though which should provide you with the necessary information most of the time.

I have been trying to burn a multisession data disc but after I select 'Burn' option the next page takes me directly to the burn option page. The page in between.....one that asks you 'How do you want to burn your disc' is missing. I have reset the settings to default but the page remains elusive.