Sign in to follow this  
jpas1954

CD-Text issue

Greetings. I recently created a couple of CD's and I manually typed in the CD-text label. This worked fine. Today, not so much. For some reason, the name of the last song carries over to the next song. It's completely mystifying. So for example, the first song is "I Fought the Law" by the Clash. I go into CD-Text, type that and it takes. The next song is "Waitin' for the Bus" by ZZ Top. When I go into that, it has carried over the name of the Clash song. No problem in that i just type the name of the ZZTop song over that. 

However, if I go back into the first song, it has now replaced that title with the ZZ Top one. In other words, every song gets renamed with the last name I typed. This makes no sense and makes it impossible to use CD Text. I have to type the songs in manually as the software never seems to be able to discover them online.