Jump to content

just updated, have a problem, please help


Recommended Posts

So, just yesterday I was using the program, with no problems, then i had to restart my pc and booted up cdburnerxp to finish making a cd.   Well, it asked to update to the newest version, which I did but since then I've never been able to get past the initial "disc options" menu.  So in the task manager/processes, I noticed getpopupinfo.exe using up to 50% of memory and pretty much halting my machine.   I've gone to dbmusic converter to get information, and unclicked all windows explorer integration, but still run into the same problem.  Also, only when I start up this version of cdburnerxp has this ever occurred.   So I'm curious if there is something that I can do to get this to stop,  or possibly go back to a different version of the software that worked.   Any Suggestions, help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

You should probably try an older version just to make sure whether or not the newer version of CDBurnerXP is to blame or not. Otherwise it will make problem solving a bit difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.