Sign in to follow this  
chip

Mp3 order

Its a nice program, but what fails is the posibilty to make an mp3 disk with a .m3u list

to get the order of songs right. Now i have use some scripting to get it like i want.

If you only get a button with don't sort on it, it is al possible to get the order right.

But everyone use the sorting routines from windows while we dont want to sort.

I didn find a program where this is possible. Ofcouse I dindn try every program.

It would make the different between a lot of programs and CDBurner pro.

mabey you can think at over.

Thanks

Guest Leo

Hi,

I use MP3Tag (www.mp3tag.de). Within MP3Tag I sort on tracknrs., select the tracks I want to burn on an audio-cd and drag them with the left mousebutton to CDBurnerXP Pro.

Wait a few moments for CD Burner Pro to react and there they are, in order of tracknumbers.

Maybe this is a workaround for the time being?

;)

Hello there,

Thank you for you support Leo, but i don't wanne make an audio Cd but a Mp3 Cd

therefore i need to support about 200 songs and thats a lot of work with the Mp3 Tagger to give al the tracks an track number. So on the moment i do that with WSH scripting. But it was much easier if CDBrurner Pro could use the m3u list to drop the songs in CDBurnerPro. They do it with audio (.wav) so I don't see why it is not possible for .mp3. I think you can use the same routines therefor.

There are a lot of DVD players who also can play .mp3 or .wma, so its an must for every Burn program I think.

Chip

a lot of work with the Mp3 Tagger to give al the tracks an track number. So on the moment i do that with WSH scripting.

With next version there is a new tag editor, I suppose it is easier to add a tracknumber to filename then ;)

But it was much easier if CDBrurner Pro could use the m3u list to drop the songs in CDBurnerPro. They do it with audio (.wav) so I don't see why it is not possible for .mp3. I think you can use the same routines therefor.

We do it with wav? As far as I know we do it with mp3 for audio-CDs ;)

You use mp3 to make an audio CD. Fileformat on the audio cd is not mp3 but .wav, so the mp3 file has been converterd. If the file format on the cd is mp3 then you can place about 200 songs on one Cd. Then you can play the CD in de carradio or the DVd and you get 10 hours music from one cd. Most today carradio's and DVD can play the mp3 format.

Thats where i need an good Burn program for to place the mp3 files on the cd with an .m3u file in the order from the song that i like.