bar28

CD-text issue with Audiolab 8200CDQ player

Hi,
I have burned several audio CD's with CD-text but my Audiolab 8200CDQ player showing names wrongly and or words are totally mixed? I have used the latest CDBurnerXP software. All names looks perfect on the software but not after burning on Audiolab's display. What i'm doing wrong or should i take account something? All commercial audio CD's player showing names perfectly, so problem can't be on my CD-player.

On 10/18/2015 at 1:47 PM, floele said:

There currently are known issues with the CD-Text functionality, I am still waiting for a fix from the burning library vendor.

It is now almost 5 years on and the problem still exists. Has the library vendor still not fixed the problem?

I did not thought that this topic would come still active after so many years. I can try latest version how it works. Thanks

It is now

10 hours ago, bar28 said:

I did not thought that this topic would come still active after so many years. I can try latest version how it works. Thanks

I have tried the same disc in the car and it works fine. Commercial Audio-CD's with CD-Text work OK in the 8200CDQ, but not those made with CDBurnerXP.

Must be problem with the character encoding used.